Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daily Miranei - more fyrg


skorf - magnificent (pronc. SKORF)

kwenlir - old-fashioned (pronc. KWEN leer)

jiplir - plain/simple (pronc. JIP lir)

slarlir - sparkling (pronc. SLAR lir)

blók - ugly (pronc. BLœK - it's like you're starting to say 'ew', but an O sound comes out)

skrillir - unsightly/eyesore (pronc. SKRIL lir)

jondil - surprised (pronc. JON dil)

vídr - wise/knowledgable (pronc. ViEEDR)

víktee - skilled (pronc. ViEEK tee)

flarlat - clumsy (pronc. FLAR lat)

jaflass - innocent (pronc. JAF las)

dreylass - guilty (pronc. DREY las)


fun usage:

Betty: Don't be jondil, you know I am flarlat.

Ronnie: But I didn't expect this cake to be so blók!

Betty: I prefer to think of it as kwenlir. I know it's not skorf, and you don't have to eat it.

Ronnie: I won't! That cake looks like it is filled with seighr!


seighr (n.) poison (pronc. SIGH ghr)


cheers,

Kurt

No comments: