Monday, March 14, 2011

When it comes, let it come

I was just about to tuck myself in last night, when I had to get up and write.


I have just begun the fine edit of The Archer From Kipleth, the second book of the Wealdland Saga.


But the third book, The Lord of Lightning, wasn't going to wait for me to decide to start it.


It wanted to begin, regardless of my schedule, and I know better than to deny the muse when she is insistent.


So, just like that, the first paragraph of the first chapter of the Lord of Lightning was written.


I almost showed it off to you, like a proud parent. But then I realized it would contain at least two spoilers right off the bat.


So all you get is the warm fuzzy feeling that the third book is already off to an exciting start, and that the second book is so close you can smell it on the wind like a sweaty auroch.


cheers,


Kurt

1 comment:

Eric Lawson said...

You are a writing machine! Soon your saga will be finished and a wonder to behold. I don't mind saying that I'm jealous of your determination and fortitude. Keep writing.