Monday, February 28, 2011

Back

Hello,


I am back from my 'brain vacation' after finishing my latest novel.


Already Annette has rolled her eyes as I giggle to myself just before bed time, as scenarios and plot points reveal themselves to me for The Lord of Lightning.


(I shouted out "Of course!" in the shower, and Annette thought I had hurt myself....)




I may start the third in the series sooner that even I had supposed.




But the first order of business is a deep and everlasting edit of The Archer From Kipleth, which I begin today.


I cannot promise a publish date, as this kind of edit takes its own sweet time.


It may be done in a week. It may be done in a year.


Seriously though, it won't be a year.


In the mean time, you will get another anthology of poetry, probably by the end of this week. If anybody out there likes my poetry (I sympathize. It IS vastly different from my prose) the best is yet to come.


The second volume of collected poems will include the books Dream Leaves (my favorite); Difficult Times; and Heavens and Deserts.


also, there is more Miranei. There will always be more Miranei.


cheers,


Kurt

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi Mr Hargan,

I am most eager to read your new work The Archer From Kipleth. I remember when I finished the first novel I was so excited to hear there was more. Now that the second nears completion, I am filled with anticipation. I do have a question though, is it only digital distribution? I would love to purchase a hard copy directly from you, regardless of price.

Either way, your writing is fantastic and I urge you to continue!

Ryan Algie

K. J. Hargan said...

Thank you Ryan!
Your little bit of encouragement means a lot to me. It makes me work harder to know at least somebody out there would like to read more.

Many people have asked for a hard copy of the book.

I am going to set up a hard copy to purchase of both The Last Elf of Lanis and The Archer From Kipleth on Amazon. I'll have more news about that later.

Hopefully, by summer, anybody who wants to can sit on the beach and be transported to Wealdland with the actual books in their hands.
K. J. Hargan