Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Archer From Kipleth

I have finished the first draft of my second novel: The Archer From Kipleth


A day ahead of my goal I might add...


You don't know what a relief it is to have this done.


These scenarios and story lines play on an endless loop in my head until I can get them down in writing. Then, my mind lets them go. It really is kind of like an exorcism.


The novel is pretty good, even if I do say so myself. My writing has gotten better by the day.


And I'm faster, too. The Last Elf of Lanis took me about a year to complete. This took me just under six months.


Don't expect The Lord of Lightning in three months, unless somebody drives a dumptruck full of money up to my front door. Then, I might consider it.


Anyway... I am happy. You should be happy, too. You will soon get an amazing novel to read.
Let's all par-taaay this weekend!


cheers,


Kurt

No comments: